At the Isabelle School of Dance, we strongly believe that an education in dance and the performing arts is more than just “learning a few steps.” A strong foundation in the arts helps children and adults build confidence, develop social skills, and it promotes a passion for life and excellence. Our dancers are destined to succeed in all avenues of their lives.
The ISD Difference
- Positive, motivated and qualified instructors supported by a team of organized office staff.
- Convenience: Multiple levels for ages 3 through adult offered at a variety of times to fit your schedule.
- Classes offered at recreational or performance levels, depending on your child’s interest.
- Focus on Family-Friendly: Classes, music and costumes are always age-appropriate and fun.
- Large observation windows for all studios.
- Separate waiting area from the dance studios so our dancers can focus on learning and parents don’t have to worry about keeping siblings silent.
- Open Communication: With our emails, hand-outs, Facebook updates and bulletin boards, our goal is that you will never feel “out of the loop” or that you missed important information.
It’s what we believe in. The impact of our faculty reaches far beyond the classroom and dance studio. It is our philosophy that students of all ages should gain knowledge of dance, in all its forms, through quality instruction and most importantly, a lot of fun!
Stand out from the crowd. All of our students have the capacity to be the next big star, each in their own way. We encourage our dancers to develop a positive self-image through an environment nurtured by the dedication of our qualified staff. Dance provides students with an outlet for artistic expression and the encouragement to discover their own voice.
From the beginners who dance for recreation to the veteran performers who dance to live…at The Isabelle School of Dance, you’ll find it’s about so much more than great dancing!